Invisalign® Clear Aligners in Newbury Park
Are you looking to straighten your teeth? If the answer is yes, Hillcrest Dental Group is the place to achieve great results. Since 1987, Dr. Donna Anoosheh has been improving smiles throughout Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, Camarillo, and the surrounding communities using high precision, cosmetic and restorative dental techniques. We believe that your smile is one of your most prominent features and are happy to help you achieve your dental goals.
No matter how old you are, it is never too late or too early to have straight teeth. If your alignment issues are mild to moderate, we recommend Invisalign clear aligners. They are successful for straightening teeth, adjusting the bite and treating some symptoms of bruxism and TMD!
To discover more, contact our friendly staff today to schedule your initial consultation.
CALL US: (805) 498-4400 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Is Invisalign®?
Invisalign is a series of custom transparent trays that straighten your teeth discreetly. Depending on the severity of your misalignment, the whole process can take between six and eighteen months. Since it takes great commitment to see results, it is recommended for adults and responsible teens!
What Are the Health Benefits of Straight Teeth?
Misaligned teeth can cause more harm than you might expect. When your teeth are crowded, it becomes difficult to clean between them, which might lead to decay or gum disease. Other known issues resulting from your teeth not meeting properly include poor digestion due to inadequate chewing, uneven wear on teeth from unequal pressure, and headaches resulting from strained jaws.
5 Top Reasons Our Practice Chooses Invisalign®
- Invisible - These clear braces are made of transparent plastic trays that can hardly be noticed by others. They work to straighten your teeth subtly while you enjoy your daily life.
- Matches Every Lifestyle - The process of getting Invisalign is convenient. Not only does it require fewer visits, but there is also no need to make any lifestyle changes. If you travel frequently, we will provide you with multiple sets of trays until you’re back in town and ready to see Dr. Anoosheh for a fast check on your progress.
- Removable - You will remove your aligners to eat, drink, and clean your teeth. Once you have rinsed the clear trays, you place them back into your mouth. No diet restrictions! You can eat and drink all the things you want. Brush and floss your teeth thoroughly to maintain healthy teeth throughout the straightening process.
- Fast - Provided you commit to wearing your aligners 22 hours a day, it takes around 12 to 18 months to get your teeth beautifully straightened.
- Safe - The trays have no sharp edges, and so no scratches or damage can occur to your gums, keeping your gum-line healthy.
Invisalign® Clear Braces, The Process
Once Dr. Anoosheh and our skilled team decide that you qualify for this option, we will discuss all the details with you. To set your expectations, here are the steps:
First, we will take precise, digital images and impressions of your teeth. Then in a few minutes, we will show you how your future smile will look like after the completed process. The results are highly predictable, and you can see which areas need the most focus to achieve the smile of your dreams.
During this step, you do not need to come to the office. The Invisalign lab will use your impressions to create a mock-up for all the stages of your treatment from beginning to end. Our dentist will review the mock-ups to make sure everything is accurate. Once approved, the lab will start manufacturing your customized trays. This step takes approximately three weeks.
Once we have your customized aligners, you will come for a second appointment. Our team will add attachments to your teeth, and have you try out your first set of aligners to make sure they fit you snuggly. Finally, you get to go home with your new aligners.
Like any change in life, achieving a straight smile requires commitment. You should wear your Invisalign braces 22 hours a day. When you first wear each set of aligners, you might experience a little discomfort which will resolve itself with continuous use.
Appointments are scheduled to check on your progress and deliver your next set of trays.
Now that you have seen the magic happen, there is one final step that is critical to maintaining the great results you have accomplished. Your gums and jawbone are not settled yet, that’s why you use your last tray as a retainer to keep your teeth in their new placement.
Schedule Your Visit Today!
At Hillcrest Dental Group, every member of our team strives to provide you with exceptional personalized dental services to meet your individual needs. If you reside in Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, Camarillo, and the surrounding communities, we are here to help you enhance your smile.
We accept insurance and offer an in-house discount plan for convenient payment if you don’t have insurance. For more information, get in touch with us.
We are fluent in English, Spanish, Farsi, and Tagalog. Our compassionate team is looking forward to serving you. Contact us today or fill in our online appointment request.
CALL US: (805) 498-4400 REQUEST APPOINTMENT